Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello, My Name is Ken Lear

Hello, world!

Ken Lear, Sales expert
I am Ken Lear, and this is my new sales blog. This is where I share my advice, motivation and ideas about how to succeed in the tough world of sales.

I played soccer from Penn State while earning my Marketing and International Business degree from the Smeal College of Business Administration.  My time at college taught me how to think critical, be a problem solver, be persistent and refine my leadership skills.  Playing soccer was a great lesson in learning how to work with and motivate others.

Today I am an entrepreneur with a great network of sales people bringing in great results years after year.  I recently relocated to the Detroit, Michigan area with my wife Sara and my son, Brady.  I am working out a colleague's office right now and preparing to launch a sales office of my own.

The key to success in sales is persistence and great relationship building skills.  I'm hoping to sure my share ideas here and that they will be of use to anyone looking for a new career.

You can follow Ken Lear on Twitter and on Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment